Why learn to Dance?
Dance is an amazing activity, which has many health benefits. It supports and enriches your physical and mental well-being for an improved life.
Dance is a fun way for children and adults to exercise. Dancing develops coordination, balance, spatial awareness, and flexibility, all of which are important skills for everyday life.
It also has the additional benefits of:
- Helping to reduce obesity or weight loss
- Improve the condition of heart and lungs
- Increase muscular strength, endurance and fitness
- Healthy blood pressure
- Improved Social wellbeing
- Opens the opportunities for building friendship
- Improves self-confidence
Dance is not just for children, and it is never too late to learn to dance.
You can learn with your partner, friend or on your own, it is great fun finding the style of dance that you enjoy the most.
Dance for adults has similar benefits to children as well as:
- Keeps your mind sharp
- Improves reflexes
- Relieves stress
- Lifts your mood
- Takes you away from life stresses
- Makes you smile
Dance is GREAT FUN and EXERCISE for BODY and MIND!